Sai Kailash Dhaba
Sai Kailash Dhaba is one of the renowned restaurants in
Attapur, Hyderabad, Telangana.
They have a variety of amazing delicacies and cuisines in
In today’s world, if you’re not digitally present, then you’re
leaving out the potential to expand your business to great lengths.
Sai Kailash Dhaba came to us with the following analysis of
- Great menu
- Good amount of customers
- Lesser social media presence
- No promotions
- Lower advertising
- Media pages with not so greatappearance
- Low take away orders
- Low bulk orders
How did Work digitally revamp the situation?
Objective & Steps Taken :
- Increase walk in customers
- Increase visibility on social media
- Increase engagement and reach digitally
Designing and Strategies:
For any business to succeed in making its mark on the digital globe, we need to look at aspects which are beyond the product itself. Here’s what we did:
- Created appropriate and relatable designs
- Marketed posts strategically so as to increase engagement immediately.
- Amplified the look and feel of their social media pages to attract better audiences.
We created social media posts that showcased these different varieties of aspects in the industry like
- Basic information about the service
- Kitchen hacks
- Food facts
- Fun games revolving around food
- Sales advertising
- Delivery advertising
Facebook & Instagram marketing :
- We started off with changing the look and feel of their Instagram page to make it more attractive and appealing to the audience.
- Promoted the food service via Instagram within 3km radius of the location of the restaurant
- Increased engagement through creative posts and making the Instagram audience play games (Food scrabble, guess the dish, etc)
WhatsApp Marketing TEST
- Sent out attractive bulk messages with a media file i.e audio, video, poster, flyer etc.
- Created a specific target audience and sent them information about any offers and new dishes regularly
There was a whooping 50% increase in the number of orders received by Sai Kailash Dhabha
- Walk-in’s considerably increased
- Bulk order for gated communities increased
- More engagement on social media
- More enquiries about food packages etc